Our vision is to unite 40,000 churches in 24/7 prayer for national spiritual awakening.
Our mission is to unite local churches in 24/7 prayer in every state of America.
Our purpose is to unite churches in prayer to glorify Jesus and fulfill His Great Commission.
We are a relational network of pastors and churches who are praying together around these core values. These are the values that define our culture and shape our movement.
- Local church-based
We are building canopies of united, strategic, sustainable prayer in every state of America through local churches.
Canopy: A covering of 24/7 prayer over our communities, states, and nation.
United: Churches praying together across denominational, racial and generational lines.
- Partnering together with Jesus in praying for the fulfillment of John 17
- Releases God’s commanded blessing in our communities, Psalm 133
- Fosters Evangelism and Discipleship, “they will know us by our love for one another” (John 13:34-35, John 17:21,23)
- Helps create a culture of honor (outdo one another with honor, Romans 12)
Strategic: Mobilizes thousands of churches to pray according to God’s will for transformation in our communities, states and nation.
- Provides protection from the evil one
- Releases God’s power into every sphere of society
- Creates an atmosphere of God’s abiding presence in our local communities
- Day and Night prayer releases God’s justice in our communities (Luke 18:1-8)
Sustainable: Local Churches committed to prayer one day once a month is sustainable.
- Each church is encouraged to pray according to their churches prayer culture.
- Provides a simple communication system of specific prayer points and answered prayer reports
- People in local churches can pray in convenient locations and times that fit schedules, etc.
We are a movement of Christian churches who believe in the Trinity—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; the authority and infallibility of God’s Word; the virgin birth, sinless humanity, deity, crucifixion, and bodily resurrection of Jesus; salvation only through Christ; and the physical return of Jesus Christ to earth. We affirm the Apostles’ Creed. With regard to all other doctrines, we adopt the approach of Saint Augustine, who said, “In essentials unity, in non-essentials liberty, in all things charity.”
We are believing for God to bring spiritual awakening to America through prayer. These are some of our goals and desired outcomes:
- To see the Lord’s prayer become a reality—His will done on earth as it is in heaven
- To teach believers how to pray and grow in their relationship with Christ
- To equip pastors and churches to build a culture of prayer
- To unite 40,000 churches in 24/7 prayer
- To raise up statewide prayer movements in all 50 states
- To develop canopies of prayer with at least 30 churches in 300+ cities
- To inspire 24/7 local church prayer movements in 100+ nations
- To mobilize thousands of missionaries to share the Gospel
- To see an end to legalized abortion in America
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Dr. Jason Hubbard
Dr. Mercy Alarid
BOARD OF ADVISORS
Dr. Kie Bowman
Dr. Bruno Interlandi
We already have over 200+ churches that are part of this association of churches praying together all over America. Call 505-395-6410 for more information.